OoTS #531 is up!

Celebrim

Legend
DaveMage said:
I'm hoping Celia was really talking to Rich.

This comic has been slow and crappy for months (IMO)....

I don't know if I would go so far as crappy, but yeah, after the intense climax of the last chapter, it has been a bit slow to develop.

And I'm personally beginning to think that the story need some time getting back to its roots. If I was the DM, I'd be thinking that its time for another good dungeon crawl here shortly.

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
Thought this one was great! Seems to me there has been plenty of story with D, E, and V's group, but Haley really did need that kick in the rear. "Do I need to show you the door?" Hehe. :p

But what kind of race was the weapon smuggler? Albino dwarf? He looked kind of like a zombie or wight, actually.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
freyar said:
Thought this one was great! Seems to me there has been plenty of story with D, E, and V's group, but Haley really did need that kick in the rear. "Do I need to show you the door?" Hehe. :p

But what kind of race was the weapon smuggler? Albino dwarf? He looked kind of like a zombie or wight, actually.
I'd guess it was a duergar.

Cheiromancer

Adventurer
kenobi65 said:
Poodoo, can't get it to load. Will have to try later. :p

The location of the comic itself is Removed - accessing the picture directly robs him of ad impressions, which probably help finance his site... - Plane Sailing

If you can't get the whole page to load you might have better luck with the picture.

(I know Rich asked that the comic not be posted off of his website but a direct link to the picture preserves his author's rights as well as his bandwidth.)

Last edited by a moderator:

DaveMage

Slumbering in Tsar
Celebrim said:
I don't know if I would go so far as crappy, but yeah, after the intense climax of the last chapter, it has been a bit slow to develop.

And I'm personally beginning to think that the story need some time getting back to its roots. If I was the DM, I'd be thinking that its time for another good dungeon crawl here shortly.

The interesting thing is to look at the lengths of the discussion threads both here (EN World) and at GitP. They've *really* shrunk during the last 5 months compared to pre-Gen Con.

The buzz has left the building.*

*(Not a dig at EN World user "Buzz" ;) )

Gez

First Post
DaveMage said:
The interesting thing is to look at the lengths of the discussion threads both here (EN World) and at GitP. They've *really* shrunk during the last 5 months compared to pre-Gen Con.

As far as the threads on the GiantitP board goes, that's not a bad thing. It used to be "three pages in five minutes", made solely of redundant posts all commenting on the same two or three things, all asking whether they were the only ones to catch it.

Remove ads