• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OoTS #543

Orius said:
Pretty good, but I've been wondering ever since Azure City fell:

Why the heck is Redcloak following Xykon around? Ever since they took the city, it's been Redcloak that's been doing most of the serious planning while Xykon just loafs around like an undead dork (though he's usually amusing with it). He's a lich! Shouldn't he be smarter than Redcloak (or at least act like it)?

However, Redcloak did slip up with that promise. I knew damn well Xykon would just fall back to another monster type.

What other people said.

Also, Xykon is personally more powerful than Redcloak. No matter how much smarter Redcloak is, he couldn't give orders to Xykon.

Asmor

First Post
If you really want to know more, definitely pick up Start of Darkness. Great book, and at the risk of being a bit spoilery it really delves into Redcloak's motivations in great detail. I think Rich even said that it's more Redcloak's book than it is Xykon's.

Remove ads