OotS 546

jeffh

Adventurer
Yair said:
I'll second this warning. STAY AWAY! It totally ruined my workday.
Thirded! I was on it until nearly 7 AM after making my previous two posts in this thread! How am I supposed to sleep when people post stuff like that?!? :mad: :mad: ;)

Moon-Lancer

First Post
jeffh said:
PS Redcloak reverts to his usual colours for one panel for no obvious reason. :confused:
The creator of the strip is using color theory to help to tell stories. Its not only Redcloak, the entire panel is over saturated with chroma, while the rest of the panels have muted chroma.

jeffh said:
That isn't the panel I was referring to. When I started this thread, it was also true of the panel where Redcloak's dialogue starts with "And since magic cannot break you...". (And it appeared to just be Redcloak, not anything else in that panel, at least to my eye.) This seems to have since been corrected.

If your talking about something else other then the third panel then I dont see it. It could have been fixed as you suggested.

Nobody's checked this out yet? (OotS 546)

New ones' up

I thought we had some designated clickers around here how just hit "refresh" every 60 secs or so.

Anyway.

Here's to Redcloak, Middle Manger of Evil (Which is either the doubling or squaring of 2 evils)

Gez

First Post
Moon-Lancer said:
The creator of the strip is using color theory to help to tell stories. Its not only Redcloak, the entire panel is over saturated with chroma, while the rest of the panels have muted chroma.
Everything is saturated in purple because of the light from the rift.

Remove ads