Oots 704

ProfessorCirno

Banned
Banned
Between your username and your sig, don't you think it's a little weird for you to be saying this as though it were a bad thing?

...I'm not sure what "Professor Cirno," a horrible joke concerning a character in a popular Japanese doujin shooter game, and a quote from the Top Gear's polar special have to do with OotS being skull crushingly wordy and, at least here, not all that funny, all so we can be told "Xykon leaves every so often to learn a new trick"

StreamOfTheSky

Adventurer
...I'm not sure what "Professor Cirno," a horrible joke concerning a character in a popular Japanese doujin shooter game, and a quote from the Top Gear's polar special have to do with OotS being skull crushingly wordy and, at least here, not all that funny, all so we can be told "Xykon leaves every so often to learn a new trick"

Maybe he mistook the name with Cicero? I don't know what that meant either.

I actually wish that was a purely "serious" comic. Because the few jokes that were in it were (purposely, granted) bad. And not bad enough to be "so bad, it's good." Just groan-worthy.

Tallifer

Hero
For the slow of understanding:

Because a professor normally loves words (no idea what obscure Japanese character that professor is), and because his signature is very long on words regardless of its origin.

The Order of the Stick has always been loquacious: that is part of its appeal to me.

Remove ads