OotS 885

dd.stevenson

Super KY
Dunno. Maybe they both work out that they're getting played, and agree to a truce long enough to go after the linear guild?

Roy and the lich are both smart enough for that.

Or maybe Nate finds a way to screw this up... He's dumb enough for that.

tomBitonti

Adventurer
Temporary link:

http://www.giantitp.com/

Yes, it the main site link. The usual site is busted. I presume the link will need to be updated when the usual site is back on its feet.

Thx!

TomB

Edit: You may not notice (I didn't at first), and it is not apparent on first glance, but the page has the comics 885 - 881 in reverse order. Just keep scrolling past 885.

Last edited:

hopeless

Adventurer
I'll be a little sad if it's just an illusion. I've missed Xykon.

My reaction was if thats a Phantasmal Killer spell it would make sense to project the worst fear of those effected by it.

Now either a certain halfling deciding he has no chance of escaping will charge said illusion to give the others time to escape just as a certain elf turns up to dispel it making his attempted sacrifice utterly pointless and infuriating him!

I can't see them facing the real threat until at least they discover what that door was hiding.

Lindeloef

First Post
I hope this isn't an illusion but Roy can convince Xykon, that they (the Order of the Stick) are Illusions, so Xykon just walks past them and battles the linear guild.

hopeless

Adventurer
Unfortunately illusions don't work on the undead, might be fun if they tried and Xykon inadvertedly causes his goblin cleric "ally" to ignore them as well since he knows that and Xykon doesn't....:cool:

Remove ads