• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Opinions welcomed on my Cartography...

Psychotic Dreamer

First Post
These are really nice. An excellent combination of form and function. These are what the Wizards Map of the Week should look like. They combine a good looking form with wonderful function. Where as alot of the Wizards Map of the Week features are just good looking and do not work very well as maps.

weem

First Post
Sorry for the delay - I have been on vacation and unable to access the internet since Dec 26th.

I use Photoshop only for those asking about what programs I use. However, for the Jade Temple and one other (forgot at the moment) I also used Dungeon Crafter 2 for the tiles.

weem

First Post
DSC-EricPrice said:
I think that the Jade Temple is my favorite. Interested in trying your hand at something commercial?

It's a possibility. I am currently using 100% of my map-making time for our projects at Mindqwerk - However, I always seem to be able to squeeze in some tim here and there.

Remove ads