- Advanced Archery. When you score a critical hit with a ranged weapon, you can roll one of the weapon's dice an aditional time and add it to the extra damage of the critical hit.
- Advanced Blind Fighting. ????
- Advanced Defense. While you are wearing armor, you gain resistance to piercing and slashing damage
- Advanced Dueling. When you are wielding a melee weapon in one hand and no other weapons, you gain a +2 bonus to damage rolls with that weapon.
- Advanced Great Weapon Fighting. When you roll a 1 or 2 on a damage die for an attack you make with a melee weapon that you are wielding with two hands, you treat the result as a 3. The weapon must have the two-handed or versatile property for you to gain this benefit.
- Advanced Interception. When a creature you can see hits a target, other than you, within 5 feet of you with an attack, you can use your reaction to reduce the damage the target takes by 3d10 + your proficiency bonus (to a minimum of 0 damage). You must be wielding a shield or a simple or martial weapon to use this reaction.
- Advanced Protection. When a creature you can see attacks a target other than you that is within 5 feet of you, you can use your reaction to impose disadvantage on the attack roll and any other attack roll by that creature until the start of its next turn. You must be wielding a shield.
- Advanced Superior Technique. You learn one additional maneuver of your choice from among those available to the Battle Master archetype and one additional superiority dice.
- Advanced Thrown Weapon Fighting. ????
- Advanced Two-Weapon Fighting. When you make an opportunity attack, you can attack with each hand.
- Advanced Unarmed Fighting. ????