• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Orc & Pie

I think the concept is sufficiently generic. Let's see, based on what we've heard about 4E:

- The orc would be a purpose designed monster
- There would be more of them to fight, so it would be Orcs and Pie(s)
- There would be Orc Ragers, Orc Shamans, etc all with unique abilities
- If players decided to negotiate for the pie, there would be diplomacy combat
- If diplomacy fails, the characters would whip out all sorts of new maneuvers as they flip out & kill orcs
- Pie would be unnecessary for further character advancement, but would still be good to eat
- There might be a new trap mechanic protecting the pie
- A gnome couldn't get the pie

grimslade

Krampus ate my d20s
It would not be pie. Generic Magic Items are gone so it would be Orcs and an Apple Berry Tart.
Orcs can not eat the pie/apple berry tart because nose horns are compulsory.

grimslade said:
It would not be pie. Generic Magic Items are gone so it would be Orcs and an Apple Berry Tart.
<SNIP>
Technically, since all magic items will be based upon legacy weapons, it should read 'scalable individual serving of personalized desert choice'. :lol:

chaotix42

First Post
Olgar Shiverstone said:
I think the concept is sufficiently generic. Let's see, based on what we've heard about 4E:

- If diplomacy fails, the characters would whip out all sorts of new maneuvers as they flip out & kill orcs
- Pie would be unnecessary for further character advancement, but would still be good to eat

LULZ

Most hilarious post all day (and evening).

Alaric_Prympax

First Post
Orc and Pie is so 3e. Also they woundn't want to ask/pay Monte for the license. WotC would want something of their own, say something along the lines of...

Kobolds and King Cakes. Once you defeat the Kobolds not only do you get a tasty treat but you then must find and save the baby! (before they or you eat it! :eek: )

Hey, I'm from Louisiana and I like me some King Cake! :) Either Blueberry Cream Cheese or Brownie Cream Cheese, hmmmm... King Cake, to bad Mardi Gras is so far away. :(

Or for even more advanced parties: Trodlodytes and Twinkies! :lol:

The Bakery is endless!

Last edited:

Someone

Adventurer
Olgar Shiverstone said:

-The pie was made by a Tiefling baker.
-Pies have been streamlined and easier to eat.

Remove ads