• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Order of the Big Red Bear (In character thread)

Patlin

Explorer
nuthkavi said:
Is this region of the path considered to be under control of the city? Is it patrolled? What does one conventionally do when one sees goblins or possible trap-diggers hereabouts?

You travel through wilderness unclaimed by any "civilized" race. The goblins themselves are the closest power hereabouts. What you do is up to you.

nuthkavi

First Post
kerwick said:
Your call my friend. As far as I am concerned, nature doesn't select the creatures at the bottom of the pit...

Let's check out the campsite. Do you want to watch them while I check it out, or do you want me to check it out while you watch them? I can Sleep them if they get frisky.

Patlin

Explorer
ooc: Eh? What was going on in this adventure again? :)

Searching the camp, Kerwick finds bedrolls, short swords, shortbows, and arrows along with a pack and some rations for each goblin. All are sized for small beings.

Patlin

Explorer
It's been almost 2 weeks since the last post, and I'm afraid it's very difficult for me to keep a game going at this speed. Possibly part of the problem is we don't have a sufficient "critical mass" of players in the game... I've noticed people tend to feed off each others posts.

I propose we officially close this game. I'd also invite you both to join Living EN World (on this sight, and links in my sig) as I'd like to continue our effort to play online, but hopefully in a more active forum.

Agree? Disagree? Punt?

nuthkavi

First Post
Patlin said:
It's been almost 2 weeks since the last post, and I'm afraid it's very difficult for me to keep a game going at this speed. Possibly part of the problem is we don't have a sufficient "critical mass" of players in the game... I've noticed people tend to feed off each others posts.

You may be right about the critical mass, at least for a non-realtime game. I think two players plus DM would work just fine face-to-face. I tried to convince Steve to join, but I guess he's been kind of busy lately :)

Patlin said:
I propose we officially close this game. I'd also invite you both to join Living EN World (on this sight, and links in my sig) as I'd like to continue our effort to play online, but hopefully in a more active forum.

Agree? Disagree? Punt?

What is "Living En World"?

Remove ads