Order of the Stick 0542

LoneWolf23

First Post
(Psi)SeveredHead said:
He's pretty badass. What I want to know is, how come his eyes don't melt in the acid? (I guess it's a flaw in the hit point system.)

Yes, yes it is. ...That, or he made his saving throw.

Drowbane

First Post
kenobi65 said:
Nah, I think it just refers to when O-Chul tried to smite Xykon back in the throne room.

Naw...

"Correction: Alive, with negative hitpoints - the boss wins again".

Sounds like O-chul has been through this a few times at least.

kenobi65

First Post
Drowbane said:
Naw...

"Correction: Alive, with negative hitpoints - the boss wins again".

Sounds like O-chul has been through this a few times at least.

Yeah, I agree now, esp. after I went back and read the strip depicting the fight in the throne room. O-Chul hit Xykon with at least one smite at the beginning of that fight, so "he actually got a few inches closer to me this time" likely doesn't refer to that fight.

It certainly looks like O-Chul has become Xykon's personal tormentee.

wolff96

First Post
And he's fighting in his underwear. That man is a *TANK*. And he's aware of it -- deliberately getting the shark to attack him so he can go after Xykon.

Paladin with a really good Con Score, a few max HP rolls, and a couple of instances of Toughness? Maybe the Improved Toughness feat is available? :)

Voadam

Legend
That's a lot of healed wounds on him when he starts.

I'm waiting for him to say something like "At least it beats picking up after Mr. Scruffy."

One more hobgoblin dead, only about 30,000 more, Redcloak, Tsukiko, a bunch of undead, and a few fiendish cockroaches to go.

Remove ads