• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

"Order of the Stick" book signing - saw lots of EN Worlders!

Psion

Adventurer
diaglo said:
is that different from?

Order X has had its status changed to 'Awaiting Shipping'.

i got that on Feb 2nd.

Yeah. On Apr 26, mine read:

Order Number: X has had its status changed to 'Order Shipped'.

skinnydwarf

Explorer
Piratecat said:
I just got back from Rich Burlew's book signing for his new Order of the Stick book. Held over in Cambridge, who did I run in to? Greyrat, Asmor and Storminator! I think it says something that I show up and recognize people that I only technically know from online... :D

Anyone else there who I missed?

I was there, but you wouldn't know me. I was the guy in the green business shirt who kept checking his palm pilot for the time. (Hey, Lost was on and it takes me an hour to get home from Cambridge. :) )

Man, that OoTS is hilarious, I was rereading it on my way home and I think I weirded out some other riders, I was giggling so much. "Please cast blindness on me."

Storminator

First Post
I saw P-cat, and a couple guys from work, and their friends, so I knew about a quarter of the line when I got there. My gaming buddy that came with me was amazed. ;)

And Rich was cool. I asked for a Ninja Goblin (tm) sketch and he said "already done! You just can't see them..."

PS

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads