• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Organizing Counters

Wonger

First Post
I have a ton of cardboard counters which I have removed from their original sheets as I needed them. However they are all stored in a small plastic art tray with maybe 10 compartments. I tried to split them up by type somewhat (undead, animals, humans, etc.), but there are so many of each kind now that it takes forever to shuffle through them to find what I am looking for.

Has anyone come up with a good portable way to organie and store gaming counters?

FunkBGR

Explorer
I use a Binder + Baseball Card sheets.

I don't have tons of counters, so like all 5 zombies I own are in one slot.

But you could put 5 in this slot, and 5 more in this one.

Might work for you.

BaldHero

First Post
At first i was using aol tins with labels on them, since i could not throw those things away fast enough, but they kept falling open and did not stack well. now i use the rectangular boxes that come with the dice i buy. I found the cases for cheap at the craft store. I sorted the counters, wrote the name on the outside of the little box with a sharpie, and tucked the entire bunch into a shoebox hidden near the game table within easy reach.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads