Origins 2014

Crothian

First Post
Origins is a few weeks away. Anyone else going? I am running my annual Paranoia themed game Wednesday and Saturday. I take the theme of Origins, this year it is Monsters, and craft a Paranoia adventure based on that. Last year I had two over filled tables for my Superheroes inspired adventure. Some friends and I are also planning some off books games. I want to get a few games of Firefly board game in so I will have that each day. We might also put together some X-Wing minis games.

A

amerigoV

I am running 4 Savage Worlds games. Three are White Plume Mountain (each of the three directions) and Weird War: Rome (Dacian Gold). Playing in a few off the grid games.

Crothian

First Post
Registration only took 20 minutes so not too bad. I'm going to try out the new Sherlock Holmes RPG so that should be cool.

absolution

First Post
I cant make it this year. But I have a friend who running a game he created called Albion's Legacy. It a cooperative table top game with an Arthurian theme. I played it at other conventions and its quite fun.

Vesve

First Post
Running Universal Horizons all weekend with Demos and 4 hour modules!

Come try a Universal Skill-based system that retains the integrity of the genre and the character. Heroes travel to other worlds, through time, even through other bodies to discover and restore the what is best in the universe.

We love to hear from our players and are preparing a 'continuous' play format as those experiences in the Living Campaigns. Imagine writing and playing plots in completely different genres. Future, Fantasy, Modern, and Time Travel all work well within the system.

Try us for a four hour event and we have FREE SWAG! Also raffles for original Artwork! Step up and be the hero!

Remove ads