Origins Awards Nominees Include Alien, Pathfinder, And More!

This year's Origins Award nominees have been announced. In the role-playing games category, we have Alien, Over the Edge, Pathfinder 2E, Star Crossed and Teens in Space. Role-Playing Games Alien: The Roleplaying Game | Free League Publishing | Tomas Härenstam Over the Edge (3rd edition) | Atlas Games | Chris Lites, Jonathan Tweet Pathfinder Core Rulebook (2nd edition) | Paizo Inc | Logan...

This year's Origins Award nominees have been announced. In the role-playing games category, we have Alien, Over the Edge, Pathfinder 2E, Star Crossed and Teens in Space.

origins.jpg

Role-Playing Games
The Origins also have categories for board and card games, miniatures, and more. You can see the full list here.

Bravesteel25

Baronet of Gaming
Really? From what I've seen mostly people bashed it.

I guess it depends where you look. Since EN World seems to be a pretty 5E dominated board these days, it doesn't surprise me that it isn't talked about much or praised much here. On the other hand, I can say that Pathfinder 2E has gotten mixed initial reviews, especially from people who just wanted an upgraded 3.X or a slightly more advanced 5E. Everyone else that doesn't fit into those two categories seems to like it to me.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads