• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Orlandu loses to Gang Lord Meowth

Skarnkai

First Post
Orlandu, Honorable Ogre Magi

Brown Belt 1
16-7
Signature Styles: Turtle, Sword, Frog, Ki-Rin, Manta Ray
Dojo Style: Northstar
Fists of Fury x2
Chi Strike
Mastery of Emotions and Movement
Ogre Clan Sword (Grants Wielder Signature Location Mountains and the Sword Style)
3 Yen

I would prefer a Strategy Match with high flags/points if possible .. but that's up to who wins the traditional insult round.

"I find your hired hand to be unkempt, your business to be a(n) drab wallow for pigs, and your ninjitsu to be flippant."

Last edited:

reiella

Explorer
Meowth!? Yea! Well your family and your cat lack honor! Mreow! Your kick sucks too!

I find your sibling and your kitten to be honorless, your homeland to be incomprehensible, and your kick to be unskilled.

Gang Lord 1(10-3) (6 yen)
Thug Dirty Tricks, Gang Member(Volcano), Style ( Manta Ray )
Gang Boss Sneaky Tricks, Signature Location( Delta ), Gang Member ( Island )
Gang Lord Signature Location ( Hells ), Dirty Tricks, Gang Member ( Heavens )

Signature Style (Turtle), Style Immunity (Turtle)
Item Gamera

Jin Chi

First Post
Seeing as how there are no arguments incoming, Gon Shi ponders the insults.

"A drab wallow for pigs is pretty degrading. Hmmmm.....unless you happen to be in business of supplying drab wallows for pigs. But who would know better about honorless kittens than a Yakuza cat? Insults to Meowth."

Gon Shi pulls out a scroll, reads it and declares:

The ancient masters have decreed this match to take place at the mountain south-east of the Lake of the Sacred Tortoise on the dawn of the lotus blossum.

Jin Chi

First Post
Gon Shi checks to make sure he has enough flags. He nods and looks at the warriors.

"Commence the thuggery. I believe you go first." He points to Orlandu.

Skarnkai

First Post
The blizzard flies close to the palace; redirects the efforts of the chi!

*draws upon the ice spirit and fires a cone of cold past the cat's head, redirect its attacks away form him*

Remove ads