Orlandu's "No Luck Dojo"

Rathan

First Post
I desisded to take on your turtle and sword styles master Orlandu..... are these acceptable to you????

and thank you once again for accepting me as your student....I will noty fail you master....

Darkwolf

First Post
(Rathan you can only learn one dojo style at a time)

Orlandu, a little of your luck has worn off for I have defeated Kalanyr in a very unusual 4 flag standard strat match.

Rathan

First Post
(seeing as I stepped right into the honor path because of redeeming light darkwolf..I thinks the rules are diffrent.... seeing as I would have already have had a dojo style if I had progressed normally in the honor path......I could be wrong....but I don't think I am.....)

Skarnkai

First Post
Fine I will teach you those styles then.. they were my first 2 styles in fact...

*begins intructing Lady Ariel in the Art of Zanetesu and of Kame Sen Kung Fu*

Rathan

First Post
*ariel follows her master to the sparing area to start her lessions..... intreagued by the Ogres fluid moution and how well he demenstraits his technique for such a big humaniod.... she pays close attention to Orlandu and he teaches her what she wants to learn....*

Rathan

First Post
"I have bad new for you master...I have lost my fist match under your teachings...I am sorry..I will do better next time...."

Ariel loses to Nightmare...

it was a 5 Flag speed match... judge gen'ed moves...

Darkwolf

First Post
*shuts the dojo doors*

Ugh..should have kept away while I was on top..
Lost to Kazzt, 4 flag standard strat

18-19 - dishonored

Remove ads