Orlandu's "No Luck Dojo"

Skarnkai

First Post
*Sitting in the ancient home of one of his people's clans he waits to see if any students show up while he studies the histories of his people*

Dojo Record 22-22 (Neutral)

Indepth Record:

Orlandu's Record:
Defeated Grey in a 5 flag speed strategy match.
Lost to Lyodin in a 4 flag speed strategy match
Defeated Grey in a 5 Flag Speed Strategy Chat match
Lost to Meowth in a 3 Flag Standard match.
Defeated MooCow in a 4 Flag Speed Strategy Match.
Lost to Kith in a 3 Flag Strategy Match
Won a race with Thaiger as a 4 point speed Match
Lost to Uziel in a 3 point speed match
Lost to Jin Chi 5 in a Flag Speed Strategy Match (no powers)
Defeated Kalanyr in a 8 Point Speed Match
Defeated Sidhe Li in a 3 Flag Strategy Match
Defeated Kenji
Lost to Kalanyr
Defeated Soth in a 5 flag speed strategy match
Defeated Kalanyr in a 8 Flag speed strategy match
Defeated Cromwell in a 4 Flag Strategy Speed Match
Defeated Grey in a 6 Flag Strategy Speed Match
Lost to Meowth in a 6 Flag speed match
Defeated Jin Chi in a 8 Flag Speed Strategy Chat Match.
Lost to Lord Soth in a 6 Flag Speed Strategy Match.
Lost to Darkwolf in a 8 Flag Speed Strategy Match.
*Retired*

Kenji's Record:
Defeated by MooCow in a 4 flag speed strategy match.
Defeated by Kalanyr in an insane 8 flag speed strategy match.
Defeated by Lady Diamond.
*left*

Darkwolf's Record:
Defeated by Meowth in a 5 Flag Speed Match.
Defeated Graydoom in a 6 flag speed match.
Defeated by Sabaron in a 5 flag speed
Defeated by Graydoom in a 6 flag speed strat
Defeated Kcyldyei in a 5 flag speed
Defeated by Kith in a 5 Flag Speed Strategy Match
Defeated Vanor in a 5 Flag Speed Strategy Match
Defeated by Kazz't in a 6 Flag Speed Strategy Match.
Defeated by Lord Soth in a 6 Flag Speed Strategy Chat Match.
Defeated Kalanyr in a 4 Flag Standard Strategy Match.
Defeated The Boss in a 6 flag speed strategy Match.
Defeated by Vanor in a 6 flag speed strategy match
Defeated Sabaron in a 5 flag speed strategy match
Defeated by GrayDoom in a 6 flag speed Match
Defeated Dratini in a 3 flag speed match
Defeated Nightmare 5 flag speed match
*graduated*

Sidhe Li's Record:
Defeated Dratini
Defeated Kazz't in a 4 Flag Strategy Match.
Defeated by Kazz't in a 4 Flag Strategy Match.

Ariel's Record:
Defeated by Nightmare in a 5 Flag Speed Match.
*left*

Last edited:

z_mystic

First Post
(OOC: Would have posted here earlier, before the fight with gray, but they were not working right for me.)

"Honorable Ogre Magi, I sought you out to join your dojo and learn from your vast knowledge. I have fought with Gray like you said, but have lost in a very close fight. Hopefully you will still accept me as your student."

Kenji waits anxiously for his reply.

Skarnkai

First Post
You did amazingly well for someone just learning their path. Indeed you dominated the First hand. But Grey's depth of experience defeated you. No Matter... I will teach you of the strategies needed to win. (OOC: Sending ya a Copy of Art of War now hehe) There is more to a battle that strength, speed or Ki. There is skill, knowledge of one's opponent, and in the case of the sash... the power of the Yen. All must be calculated to achieve victory. So my first student.. what style are you interested in? I have no time to build a proper Dojo so I will teach you here in this place where my people once dwelled. It is my base of operations you might say. Be careful of what you touch here.

z_mystic

First Post
Honarable master, I choose the style of sword. I choose this style so I can properly defend myself when sparring with others.

Skarnkai

First Post
Of course. Zanetetsu is the Master Sword art.. I myself only know a part of it. It is the Style the first samurai of my people developed long ago. You will need to perform certain exercizes, and to spar with me on a regular occasion of course. Also, I will teach you of the Soul of the Sword, or how or see through one's opponent's attacks. I, myself have not fully mastered these techniques. *begins Kenji's training*

z_mystic

First Post
Honarable master, I'm sad to report that I've lost twice since we have last spoken. Once to the MooCow of the rival dojo, and once to the light warrior Kalanyr. I have also been reduced to a Yellow Belt D3. The gods of luck do not hold me in their favor right now, and haven't for a while.

Skarnkai

First Post
That was a spectactular fight with Kalanyr.. perhaps if I had been there to advise you it would have gone differently in the end. *sigh* once again our dojo is dishonored.

Skarnkai

First Post
I have decided to name the Dojo. The No Luck Dojo. The gods of luck oppose us, but perhaps through wisdom we can yet overcome. If our luck should change I shall change the name.

graydoom

First Post
ooc: Skarn, you might want to keep a running total of the dojo record (maybe including who fought against who) in the first post so others can see what your dojo record is.
Edit: Or at least link to your post in the dojo reg thread. I just think it would be good to have the record here too, so it can be viewed easily by people interested in the dojo without having to hunt for the dojo reg thread.

Last edited:

Remove ads