(ot-american football) PATS WIN!

Christian

Explorer
Well, the Pats will be headed to Pittsburgh, and it looks like (barring divine intervention) the Eagles will play next week in St. Louis. And neither of today's games was as interesting as I expected. :(

Who on earth would have thought the Steelers could score 27 on the Ravens? And the Rams could hold the Pack to 10? May yet be 17 here, but still!

Warchild

First Post
ahh, such is life.

Well if they claim they couldn't know what the QB's intention was, then certaintly didn't have conclusive proof to overturn the call, which was it was called a fumble.

But i totally agree that it shouldn't have been close, so we opened ourself to a let down. We should have put the damn game away.

Someguy

First Post
Kajamba Lion said:

I think Madden is slipping a bit, but he's still great. Remy's really good, too (as is McDonough). One guy I really like, and I don't think he's in the best booth possible for him, is Dan Fouts. Michaels is really good, but he's been getting too far into the entertaining/show-biz thing IMO, something which should be left to Miller, if anyone has to do it, but Fouts is really on the ball. Good stuff.

Best,
tKL

Forgot about fouts....the only redeeming in the MNF booth is Fouts. IMHO

Remove ads