• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OT] Anyone seen ThomasBJJ?

Thomas was supposed to be up in Napa Friday to pick up the other 14 boxes of my RPG material, for sale on eBay. However, since then, I haven't heard from him, and while I started off ticked off, now I'm worrying about him. It's a long drive, and anything could have happened to him....

I'm hoping he's going to get here by Friday, July 19th. I'm getting baptized on Sunday, July 21st, and I'm making a trip to the dump on Saturday, July 20th, and that trip to the dump will be anything I have left that I feel is a stumbling stone that I don't think I can donate to charity.... (And, yes, that DOES mean I'd dump about 500 RPG supplements to be plowed under with banana peels, used diapers, and so on.)

Anyway, if anyone knows Thomas, contact him, or let me know how he's doing.

Thanks,
ex-Heretic Apostate

Ace

Adventurer
Heretic Apostate said:
Thomas was supposed to be up in Napa Friday to pick up the other 14 boxes of my RPG material, for sale on eBay. However, since then, I haven't heard from him, and while I started off ticked off, now I'm worrying about him. It's a long drive, and anything could have happened to him....

I'm hoping he's going to get here by Friday, July 19th. I'm getting baptized on Sunday, July 21st, and I'm making a trip to the dump on Saturday, July 20th, and that trip to the dump will be anything I have left that I feel is a stumbling stone that I don't think I can donate to charity.... (And, yes, that DOES mean I'd dump about 500 RPG supplements to be plowed under with banana peels, used diapers, and so on.)

Anyway, if anyone knows Thomas, contact him, or let me know how he's doing.

Thanks,
ex-Heretic Apostate

I haven't seen Thomas since early last month when he dropped off the GURPS books of yours I bought at my place.

However if he hasn't made it to your location please don't chuck your entire RPG collection in the dumper.

It can be given to charity (yes the Salvation Army will take it) Sold at a used book store or I will pay for you to ship it to me, No I am not joking here. I am perfectly prepared to make arrangements with you if this eventuality should occur

I will contact you off line if you like.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads