• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OT: Buffy ranked 41

Crothian said:
Hello, Upper Krust!!

Hi Crothian mate! :)

Crothian said:
Seinfeld did have a lot of appeal and was a very populiar show. However, I was not one of those people. I've watched it a few times and it was always hit or miss.

Thats what I thought initially, but you really start to appreciate the genius of the show when you understand all the characters idiosyncracies.

Crothian said:
The situations where more unbelievilbe then the average TV show.

Exactly. It was fantasy; but insidiously wrapped in the guise of normality.

Crothian said:
So, by my opinion it is not nearly the best show of all time. MASH and Saturday Night Live and Carson and ER and Buffy are all better in my mind.

I would rather watch Sharpe; Blakes 7; Red Dwarf; Space Above & Beyond; Smallville (which I am really enjoying at the moment) among others.

But I can clearly see why Seinfeld would get the majority vote and I don't begrudge the show its #1 status.

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Is it known what method they used to determine this ranking, BTW? E.g., picked the ones they personally liked, drew them from a hat, let their customers vote...?

Remove ads