• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OT] Educated people are stupid cowards

Henry@home

First Post
Re: What??

G.A. Donis said:
...I'll be the first to admit that I'm no rocket scientist, but surely my reading comprehension isn't that bad. Maybe the page is done by someone who's first language isn't English?

You've touched on the issue somewhat - the page is done by someone who's first language isn't HUMAN.

Whoever it is who maintains that site drastically failed a Call of Cthulhu Sanity Check.

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
I think if failed my saving throw agaisnt confusion

It's gotten harder to read since the last time I was there.... Doesn't seem to have sentances anymore...

graydoom

First Post
Ahhh, the timecube, haven't visited that for a while!

And for those who haven't seen it before -- sadly enough, it is serious. I can't recall the name of the guy who runs it, but he sincerely means what he says on that site. He never does explain the "reasoning" behidn his theory, because there really is none. Just enjoy the look at what could happen to you if you fail your Sanity check.

And make sure to get out before it drains away all your intelligence!

BlackMoria

First Post
Looks like someone is off their medication to me....... or has done one too many 'lines' or 'mainlined' once too much.

We have got to get this guy and Jack Chick together :D

edit: spelling

Last edited:

CRGreathouse

Community Supporter
graydoom said:
And make sure to get out before it drains away all your intelligence!

No, no, no. It won't drain your intelligence - and I'd be willing to bet this man has upwards of 5 Int already. It's the Wisdom you need to worry about. Remember, Wis 3 is very rare and very extreme.

He is an example of Wis 1.

graydoom

First Post
CRGreathouse said:
No, no, no. It won't drain your intelligence - and I'd be willing to bet this man has upwards of 5 Int already. It's the Wisdom you need to worry about. Remember, Wis 3 is very rare and very extreme.

He is an example of Wis 1.
Ah. My mistake, my mistake. Though, a CoC Sanity check is probably the most appropriate thing that you'd have to make after looking at that site for a while....

And I agree, throwing this guy in with Jack Chick in an enclosed would be a nice thing to see :D.

MeepoTheMighty

First Post
video

The video of the MIT debate is actually rather entertaining to watch, if you can spare the time. Gene Ray (the timecube guy) basically sounds like Boomhauer from King of the Hill, and it's funny to watch the students shining him on for a couple hours. Plus, one of the guys on the panel makes a remark about bards and thieves being the epitome of timecube because they roll d6's for hit dice.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads