• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OT] I got hit in the face with a bottle

Stone Angel

First Post
Hey everyone, just wanted tol let you know that on Fri. night I got hit in the face with a bottle :eeki:. Yeah I am pretty messed up. Actually I don't know why I am telling you guys this, but I feel a little kinship between all of you and myself. I mean hay you know who your real friends are....the ones that play DnD with you. I ended up getting ove sixty some stitches in my face, a huge knot on the back of my head, claw marks from this fiendish wench that for some reason kept clawing me in the back after I took the bottle to my face, and various other little cuts and scrapes. If you take your finger start the left side of you lip and go up towards your eye, but not to the eye(thank god) then make a hook back towards your chin for about two inches that is what my stitch line looks like. It looks like I have a halloween out fit on 24/7 so how was everyone elses weekend. I would have gotten laid that night to if it wasn't for the little incident.

Paul_Klein

Explorer
hit in the face..... ehhh
with a bottle .... ehhh
clawed up.... ehhh
60 stiches.... ehhh
didn't get laid.... ehh--

YOU DIDN'T GET LAID??

:cool:

Stone Angel

First Post
Yeah no kidding, but now that I have an angle hehehehe No I am going to post the befor and after pics on here so everyone can see the walking "Ravenloftish" creature I have become. God I hope chicks dig scars.

Rel

Liquid Awesome
When I read the first post, my thought was, "I've had rough sex before, but this takes the cake!" But your "didn't get laid" comment sort of killed that joke.

I hope you recover quickly, Stone Angel. Oh, and press charges.

Privateer

First Post
Um, if you don't mind me asking, what provoked the bad bottle buffeting?

Get better, my friend. Besides, to get rid of the scars all you need is a regeneration.

Edit: Me no spells gud.

Last edited:

Ravellion

serves Gnome Master
I hope whoever did that is going to do some time. It can completely botch up part of your life, I hope it'll heal properly. Hope your insurance is good so you can get laser treatment to get rid of the scars for 99%.

Rav

Stone Angel

First Post
Most of you know what is up thank you for you sympathies.

I talked to the detectives today and gave him my statement and descript. of the guy. They said that the 1/2 fiend chick lives in the same apt. complex as my buddies so they will put some pressure on them for some names. But no one went to jail that night. So I am definitely pressing charges and talking with my dad about sueing(sp) for damages. So I hope I will see justice done. Needless to say my scrapping days are on hold for a while. Sorry if some of this doesn't make the most since or is unclear they have me on Darvoset which is good medication. I am not in any pain anywho.

Plus it's always good to know that on top of it all I can still relate it to DnD.

Last edited:

MeepoTheMighty

First Post
BiggusGeekus@Work said:
Look at the bright side. You survived which means you now know for sure that you have more than 1d4+(the dickweed's str bonus) hit points.

I dunno, I think something that causes such a major wound to the face is probably a critical. What's the threat range on a Corona bottle?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads