• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OT]Looking for a miniature

Vanye

Explorer
I'm looking for a miniature for a character I'm now playing. He's a priest of Odin, so basically I need a mini that has:

1) Male
2) A spear.
3) A broad hat
4) Eyepatch.

Does anyone know where I can find a mini that covers the first three? I can deal without the eyepatch(or even the hat, if necessary), but it would be cool to have as much of them as possible....

KnowTheToe

First Post
An eye patch would be easy to add to a mini in the above link. Just mix up some epoxy and put a drop over his eye. Paint epoxy black and you are done.

Vanye

Explorer
Oh, he's also clean-shaven.

If possible, I'd rather not modify too much; I'm not very good at that. 8)

Thanks for the suggestions so far; the Sir Aidan mini was one I was contemplating....

KnowTheToe

First Post
There is only one way to get better at something and that is to practice.

I suggest buying 2 of the mini and try the patch (very easy) and then use a small hobby file to smooth his face (moderate difficulty). If the sanding does not work, then use the other fig and just add the eyepatch. You will spend an extra 3 bucks, but that should not be too big of a deal.

Painfully

First Post
There is a mini forum elsewhere, but since nobody seems to pay attention to it I'll just add that you probably won't find all those things in one mini.

If it's important to you though, you could probably find somebody to do it as commission work.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads