Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Come ci come ca...(unsure)

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • What manga was that again?

Votes: 8 18.6%

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Amrynn Moonshadow said:
my wife even has an "i am cute" shirt from their webstore! (because i am a freak who can't stop spending money on the internet)
I thought about getting an "3vi1 L33t" one, myself. :cool:

Attachments

• d6aa49759f0ba8a464dbe732edd47923_original.jpg
    d6aa49759f0ba8a464dbe732edd47923_original.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 35,356
  • 50bdfdc82f7288ad9a342dae3998c28b_original.png
    50bdfdc82f7288ad9a342dae3998c28b_original.png
    127 KB · Views: 16,531

Ruvion

First Post
Surprised that are there fans here in ENworld...well maybe not so surprised...

The comic is definately a lot of fun (the only web comic that I read these days, other than my friend's), especially the "over the top" evil l337 dude, Largo.

Here's my friend's web comic site for those interested (it's a little amateurish and full of spelling mistakes so take it with a grain of salt :D ):

http://killx3.keenspace.com/

and bumpity bump!

Dark Jezter

First Post
I've been reading Megatokyo for over a year now. For the first several months, the strip was very, very funny, with lots of clever jokes about anime and video games.

Unfortunately, it's really gone downhill since last spring/summer. Instead of being funny, the strip focuses on the girls who have crushes on Piro. Too often I've seen strips that were nothing but a girl clutching a plushie and thinking "What should I do?" Occasionally, there is a funny strip, but it almost always stars Largo.

I also agree with the guy who posted above; I haven't ever seen a stick-figure strip that was even remotely entertaining.

Remove ads