• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OT, sorta] Dice bags down under.

AuroraGyps

First Post
weird coincidence

It's weird to see this post because this weekend there was a show on PBS about some guy traveling around the Out Back. I wasn't really watching, but once when I clicked it on, they were getting ready to put kangaroo tails on the fire to cook and eat. They put them on the fire to char off the fur and then put them over onto some coals, while mentioning hoe to get them well done or rare. All I kept thinking was, "where're the rest of the kangaroos??" Maybe I missed something by not wtching the whole show.... it was definately a weird thing to come in on. ;)

Eternalknight

First Post
If you ever have the chance to try kangaroo meat, take it: it is quite nice. Just don't eat it too well cooked; the rarer it is the better it is.

AuroraGyps

First Post
If you ever have the chance to try kangaroo meat, take it: it is quite nice. Just don't eat it too well cooked; the rarer it is the better it is.

I believe you. I didn't have a problem with them eating kangaroo(since they're not endangered)... it was just weird cause these guys were gnawing on the tail. Pieces of kangaroo, fine, but that was just icky. I won't eat soft shell crabs either, cause all I can think is, "now I'm eating it's face, etc,".

Eternalknight

First Post
AuroraGyps said:

I believe you. I didn't have a problem with them eating kangaroo(since they're not endangered)... it was just weird cause these guys were gnawing on the tail. Pieces of kangaroo, fine, but that was just icky. I won't eat soft shell crabs either, cause all I can think is, "now I'm eating it's face, etc,".

I can see your point :D

bloodymage

House Ruler
I was looked in on this thread thinking I would post a link to Paladin and Paladinwife, but I see it's not needed and the bag knight has made an appearance himself. I'm still pimpin'! :D

alsih2o

First Post
AuroraGyps said:

you would make a terrible monster with 'swallow whole' :p

Remove ads