[OT Super Bowl]

Who wins the Super Bowl and by how much?

• Rams win by more then 14

Votes: 20 30.8%
  • Rams win by less then 14

Votes: 21 32.3%
  • Patriots win by more then 14

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Patriots win by less then 14

Votes: 24 36.9%

• Poll closed .

Crothian

First Post
Rams steelers would have been good. #1 offense verse #1 defense, and ther other side each has the offense (steelers) and defense (rams) in the top 5. When do you see a pair up like that?

R

Rubeus Hagrid

Ah'm jest in me cuppers tha' the Chudley Canons dinnae make the Quidditch Cup finals. <blows nose noisily>.

Black Omega

First Post
Well, I'm here cheering on my Celtics to once again get the Treble this year. Boo Rangers!:)

As for the Superbowl, all the teams I liked are long gone now, so I doubt I'll even watch.

Shadowdancer

First Post
The last time the Pats were in the Super Bowl, they lost to the Packers, but it was a faily close game until late.

I think the same thing happens this year. It will be faily close until midway through the third quarter. Then the Rams offense will start dropping bombs on the worn out Pats defense.

Someguy

First Post
Well, patriots thrive on the underdog status, and we are going to play hard just so teams will repect us, becuase most teams do't. (probably are greatest asset, look at the steelers :p )

RatPunk

First Post
CamelToe said:
Anyways, was 85' the last time they were in the Superbowl, and if so, you would think that it would be mightily embarrassing to get your tookis kicked royally in your last two S-bowls? Go Patriots, Daddy needs to get a new book:D

Patriots last Super Bowl appearance was 1997.

And if you think losing two is bad, just think how Buffalo must feel. They've lost 4 Super Bowls. IN A ROW! 1991-1994.

Oh, and Rams in a blowout.

drothgery

First Post
Sir Hawkeye said:
The Bears by 36.:D

-Wishing good luck Pats, if only because they represent the other half of the Super Bowl XX re-creation team.

"Curse you, Donovan McNabb!"

Can you tell I'm from Chicago?

So what's your problem with Chicago native Donovan McNabb?

[Can you tell I went to high school in Syracuse?]

drothgery

First Post
Eye Tyrant said:
While I agree that Brady SHOULD get the start if he's healthy, I have to admit that I don't think it matters. Bledsoe and Brady are very similar QBs in my opinion and they both have what it takes to make good plays...

A lot of writers have said this, but I don't buy it.

Drew Bledsoe is one of the best quarterbacks in the NFL; Dan Marino is about the only one with better passing numbers after the same number of years in the league. Tom Brady is a talented 2nd-year guy who'd have to be very lucky and good for years to come close to being the quarterback Bledsoe is.

I thought Belicheck was on crack for starting Brady when Bledsoe was able to play, and I think he's insane if he thinks he can win a Super Bowl with Brady in there.

King_Stannis

Explorer
my heart says pats.

my head says rams.

if anyone can slow down the rams attack, it's bill belicheck. i remember when he took an overmatched defense with the giants in 1991 (parcells was head coach, belicheck dq) and upset a superior bills team. in fact, i expect some of the same wrinkles in this game. if you remember, there were times when belichek used 9 men in coverage. that's right, he rushed only 2 guys.

expect similar surprises to wreak havok with the rams.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases