ZEITGEIST Other pre-made adventures for RHC

So my players really like the idea of an RHC campaign. I am really excited to run a game (we are gonna do an actual play podcast, the world needs more of those!) and am wondering if any of you have any idea of other premade adventures or paths that would serve really well in a RHC based campaign.

Besides the obviously wonderful gears of revolution.

efreund

Explorer
Due to similarity of setting, any of the Zobeck (Kobold Press) or The Blight (Flying Frog Games) adventures could be adjusted and made to work.

In particular, Zobeck's Everyone Lies and Blight's The Crucible would make my shortlist.

I actually did a Sharn Cops campaign with the intent of linking Chimes at Midnight, Quoth the Raven, and . . . I feel like there was a third part to the trilogy? I wrote up several of the cases in the Storyhour forum, ooh, 14 years ago?

The Sharn Inquisitive archives

Sadly, I don't know have a good sense of other published 5e adventures that would fit for an investigative game. Do you intend to run the Gears of Revolution adventure path and just add to it, or are you doing a standalone RHC campaign? If so, are you using the Adventures in ZEITGEIST era? I was actually thinking of posting a thread to encourage people to share ideas for adventures in the setting, both to help existing GMs get inspiration and to, y'know, encourage more people to check out the setting if they haven't already.

I actually did a Sharn Cops campaign with the intent of linking Chimes at Midnight, Quoth the Raven, and . . . I feel like there was a third part to the trilogy? I wrote up several of the cases in the Storyhour forum, ooh, 14 years ago?

The Sharn Inquisitive archives

Sadly, I don't know have a good sense of other published 5e adventures that would fit for an investigative game. Do you intend to run the Gears of Revolution adventure path and just add to it, or are you doing a standalone RHC campaign? If so, are you using the Adventures in ZEITGEIST era? I was actually thinking of posting a thread to encourage people to share ideas for adventures in the setting, both to help existing GMs get inspiration and to, y'know, encourage more people to check out the setting if they haven't already.
The plan is to set it in Gears of Revolution era because I’m too lazy to come up w my own story, but if I can find one that isn’t riddled with spoilers in the Adventures in Zeitgeist (which my players have access to and one is reading every spoiler despite my protests) then I’d rather do that and surprise them

Lemme be clear about the riddled with spoilers comment: adventures in zeitgeist is upfront about the spoilers and very vague on major plot points, so I do not intend that as an insulting or disparaging comment

MarkM

Explorer
I appreciate the suggestions. I'm hoping that the pace of Zeitgeist adventures for Roll20 will increase. My backup plan to fill the latest gap was running an adventure for the "B-team." If I had to, I might run a B-team adventure between each book in the adventure path. The campaign is so long and complicated that I don't want to add to it (as I would other campaigns) unless I have to, but if I do these ideas will be really helpful.

Remove ads