Other than RPG's what do you love to do?

Korgan26

First Post
Just curious,
Myself I love backpacking, rock climbing and playing disc golf.
Anything in the sunshine!
Sooooo, wadda you do??

Zach

Last edited:

johnsemlak

First Post
Hmm, watch sports.

Read, surf messageboards.

I used to play video games a lot but I've really cut down; only pen-and-paper games for me right now.

My wife and I go cycling regularly.

When I can, I travel abroad.

Mercule

Adventurer
Hmm... I'm big into politics (even got a degree in it). I also like to read, play video games, and swim -- I do far too much of #2 and not nearly enough of #3, though. A very significant amount of my time is spent playing with my two young daughters, too.

Ao the Overkitty

First Post
Outdoorsy stuff. Hiking, bike riding, rollerblading, horseback riding.

I also like to indoor rock climbing. Playing pool is fun, but I'm terrible at it. Reading is good.

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
Reading, mapping making/drawing (CC2 mostly), computer games, some TV, movie goer, garden, feed the birds.

Enjoyed scuba diving but it has been years.

Started working out...but that just has not been working out. ;)

CarlZog

Explorer
I do a lot of sailing and sailboat racing. Surfing when it's warm; snowboarding when it's cold. Used to do a lot of scuba diving, but gave it up when I moved to New England from Florida.

Hanging out with my bride and our dog.

Last edited:

Dark Jezter

First Post
I love cooking stuff with my charcoal grill, and during the summer months I'm often cooking burgers, hot dogs, steaks, fish, chicken, and anything else that tastes good when cooked over a charcoal fire. I also like to read books, play video games, go camping, fishing, hunting, target shooting, river rafting, practice photography, surf the internet, swim, alpine skiing (although it's been a couple of years since I've done it), and play board/card games.

Andrew D. Gable

First Post
Eating pretty much anything containing bacon or cheese, voraciously reading and studying anything to do with the Victorian era, paint minis, and that's about it.

Remove ads