• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Other than RPG's what do you love to do?

Ashwyn

First Post
I like to be weird and make up strange poems. I like to play video games. I like to watch movies and television. I like to surf the internet. I like to collect Magic cards and play the game.

MonsterMash

First Post
I like to run, both for fitness and competing on the track, road and cross country, reading, programming computers (though that is work as well), watching football, playing non-RPG games, and walking.

the Jester

Legend
Other than gaming, I like to read, to write, to swim, to camp, to drink, to smoke teh w33d, to listen to music, to travel, to draw...

Well, I have quite a few different likes. Gaming is one of the biggest, though, for sure.

Zander

Explorer
  • Studying arms & armour, especially European 14th & 15th c.
  • Collecting dice
  • Collecting/assembling/converting minis
  • Visiting castles
  • Reading
  • Travelling

Zappo

Explorer
Studying, programming, wargaming, movies, music. Eating and getting drunk. Never, ever, doing physical exercise. And, since I know what you're thinking, I'm actually underweight. ;)

Krieg

First Post
I've been shooting competetively for close to 20 years, so a good chunk of my time is spent at the range.

I'm also an old school car/truck guy & wish I had more time to spend working on my Willys Wagon (the original SUV).

World & military history, socio-economics & geo-politics are major interests.

I find comparative religious studies fascinating.

I read anything and everything I can get my hands on.

...and like Crothian I am a Bucknut.

Crothian said:
OSU Football, and to a lesser extent college and the pro game.

O-H...

Last edited:

randomling

First Post
Reading, the internet, video games, singing, dancing, wandering around in the sunshine, and pretty much anything that involves a combination of good friends and good food. :)

I need more exercise, and want to find some way of exerting myself that's actually fun!

Remove ads