Our (as in ENWorld's) tribute to Gary

Syunsuke

Roll 21.
Thanks Michael.

My name is also there...I'm Japanese and live in Japan.
I don't play D&D so much, but I'm influenced a lot by D&D.

Jolly_Blackburn

First Post
I saw the poster at the service today. Very nice. I saw a lot of people looking it over and reading the names. It was a packed room. We had to park down the street and walk up to the hall. Anyway it was touching to see the community turn out it such a big way.

God Bless you Michael Morris......

And thanks for that from all of us at the forum, here.

I realize many people will miss this thread yet it is a fine thing you have done on all of our behalves.

Thank you again.

Regards, HGF

PS-I have seen the thumbnail does anyone have the photo to post here?

EDIT: Found it as well.

Originally Posted by Michael Morris
Ok, against my better judgment (due to the size of the file) here is the pdf that was used for the printout. It's nearly a megabyte so here's hoping it doesn't get too many downloads.

http://www.enworld.org/images/roster.pdf

Last edited:

aboyd

Explorer
Michael,

This was a very kind thing you did, not only for Gary and his family, but for all of us who could not attend. I was so disappointed that I could not make the funeral, and yet this poster stood in for thousands of us. I am very grateful.

Someone mentioned in another thread that Gary was involved with a literacy charity. I intend to make a donation in his name. Thanks.

-Tony

PS: If anyone got a snapshot of the poster at the funeral, this would be a very appropriate thread to link to that photo....

PPS: For anyone having trouble searching out their names in the PDF, do what I did. I copied the text (CTRL-A, CTRL-C), pasted it into a text editor, and searched from there. Found my name, no problems. :)

Last edited:

Remove ads