• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Our (as in ENWorld's) tribute to Gary

Nifft

Penguin Herder
I'm a tiny bit creeped out that my screen name is being used for stuff without my knowledge or consent, but whatever. Gary was cool, and it's just an alias.

-- N

Larrin

Entropic Good
Wow, Thank you so much, it really hit me hard that i was there is some small way. Little things like that have a big impact on me, thanks!

-Larrin

mearlus

Explorer
Nifft said:
I'm a tiny bit creeped out that my screen name is being used for stuff without my knowledge or consent, but whatever. Gary was cool, and it's just an alias.

-- N

You've posted with it online. You're in google, so there is no hiding for you ;)

Flynn

First Post
Pardon me, but I seemed to have missed the links to pics from the funeral and GaryCon. Can anyone direct me to them?

With Regards,
Flynn

Kahoots

First Post
Michael Morris said:
The names are in the order they joined the board.
Thanks for letting us know. The search on the PDF was wonky, but I was able to eyeball my name 17th from the end!

It's cool to know that we were all there in spirit.

And I can't wait to add in the "Tower of Gygax" into the next game that I run. A small tribute, but one that I can enjoy and share with the group... but I pity those of them who don't catch the reference. *throws the devil*

Nifft

Penguin Herder
mearlus said:
You've posted with it online. You're in google, so there is no hiding for you ;)
Yeah yeah, I'm not worried about my nick being exposed like a trade secret. :) I'm just vaguely annoyed about it being stuck under a "we the undersigned" without actually signing anything.

But like I said before, Gary was cool, and thus I don't actually care that much about this except in the abstract.

Cheers, -- N

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads