• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

"Out of the Frying Pan"- Book III: Fanning the Embers

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
Manzanita said:
Hey, I'm ready for my fix. How are things going, Nemmerle?

I started on the next one, but I been busy with life, music and love. . . I promise to bang one out as soon as I get a chance. . .

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
Ok, ok - I'll see if I can do one this Sunday. . . and maybe before and after time spent protesting at the RNC (unless I end up in jail - in that case I'll have lots of time to update in prison ;))

-- This is not a political post.

Graywolf-ELM

Explorer
Nemmerle, I can agree with how you run your game. Plenty of room for innovation and mistakes by the players, and flexibility with the results. The regular return of NPC's point to important tasks that occur throughout the game. Convergence. I appreciate and enjoy reading your representation of the game.

GW

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
Graywolf-ELM said:
Nemmerle, I can agree with how you run your game. Plenty of room for innovation and mistakes by the players, and flexibility with the results. The regular return of NPC's point to important tasks that occur throughout the game. Convergence. I appreciate and enjoy reading your representation of the game.

GW

Thanks for the kind words. . . So I take it you are all caught up? Eep!

I had better get to working. . but I cannot seem to write this most recent entry faster than about three lines a night. However, I promise you another exciting four-way combat bloodbath! :cool:

Manzanita

First Post
OK. We're falling behind the bi-weekly calendar. How's it going, Nemmerle? Did you fall in love or something? Don't leave us hanging!

Elrik_DarkFury

First Post
I almost read this in 4 days.
And i found it REALLY great :D .
And it has already changed the style of game i want to play from now on.
And thus...plz update as soon as (posible)...
Again, great job!!!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads