D&D 5E Over the Next Hill: 5 Plug-In Settlements for your 5E Game

Over the Next Hill: 5 Plug-In Settlements for your 5E Game is now live on Kickstarter! Five...

Over the Next Hill: 5 Plug-In Settlements for your 5E Game is now live on Kickstarter! Five plug-in locations for your D&D games, with maps, descriptions, plot hooks, rumors, and NPCs ready to use!

hills.png

Pledge Now!

This collection of five short PDFs for the 5th edition of the world's oldest roleplaying game is a series focused on small settlements that can be dropped into a campaign with minimal preparation. Each supplement in the series is 4-5 pages long, and presents several detailed NPCs, points of interest, and loose plot hooks that can be developed during play.

And the best bit? It's just £7 (under $10) for the lot!

Marandahir

Crown-Forester (he/him)
Regarding En5ider, are these revised since En5ider and require buying to get the final final version, or are they the same as what we got via En5ider/updated there as well?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe there may have been a touch few changes from En5ider to A Touch of Class/A Touch More Class?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Regarding En5ider, are these revised since En5ider and require buying to get the final final version, or are they the same as what we got via En5ider/updated there as well?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe there may have been a touch few changes from En5ider to A Touch of Class/A Touch More Class?
No changes to the content, but it’s available as a softcover booklet now.

Remove ads

Remove ads