• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

PA, Philadelphia area looking for group

I was thinking of having it at about 7pm or 8pm. You leaving to get up here for those times should give you plenty of time to get up here. The other good thing is that once you get into Philly, the roads you would be travelling aren't usually too bad during those times for the direction you'll be coming.

Does 7pm or 7:30pm sound good for everyone?

Hey Gunslinger,

Two things I wanted to let you know. Firstly, Septa still has the Regional Rails running. However, they're supposedly so crowded and packed that it would probably be pretty impractical to do anything with them.

Secondly, I'd be able to swing by and give you a ride. I work in Philly, so I'd be able to swing into there and do some work before coming by and giving you a lift out to Conshohocken.

Anyone else having problems or such?

I have a place in mind in Conshohocken right off I-76 and I-476. Parking at that time of day around there isn't bad and the pizza is good.

Last edited:

HandNik

First Post
My turn

Hey, well I live in Montgomery County and I'm looking for a group as well. I've never DMd but I'd be willing to give it a shot. We could have the game at my house, but public transit did not see fit to run Septa in the thriving Metropolis of Harleysville. I can get anywhere Septa runs (I give them a week before the strike ends). I'm moving at the end of January to somewhere Septa will run. Anyway, I'm probably about on the beginner level skill-wise, but I'm nothing if not a quick study. Feel free to respond or tell me to shut up...either way...anything to drown out the silence ;)

HandNik

First Post
Sorry guys

My bad, can I jump in on that group with all of you guys? I can at least get to Conshocken through the r6. Anyways, I'm pretty much off all the time lately, which kinda sucks financially, but makes me pretty free to set my gaming schedule. Let me know. Thanks.

tahl_liadon

Explorer
what is the status of this group? please someone...

let me know if you are filled or are still recruiting?

aim: vlaassa
email: vlaassa at pk1475 dot org

thnx much!

Michael Tree

First Post
We seem to be going in circles here. Why doesn't everyone who's interested in gaming email or message me with their email addresses, then I'll send out an email to everyone, and we can discuss when we'll meet.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads