• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

PA, Philadelphia area looking for group

Ninjajucer

First Post
Hi! I'm looking to join a group in the philadelphia, lower bucks or montgomery areas. Have experience with Rifts, Deadlands and D&D. Am open to any tabletop rpg. Have transportation so thats not a problem. Send me an email at ninjajucer@hotmail.com and hopefully I'll make a good fit. Thanx!

-Michael

Rackhir

Explorer
None of the groups I'm in at the moment are recruiting, but there is a weekly gamer group that meets in the South-West Corner of Rittenhouse Square, I think its the Philosophy Society building (I forget the name exactly). The group's name is PAGE

http://roleplayers.meetup.com/79/

This has some contact information for them.

Good Luck!

Drameth

First Post
In The Same Boat

I'm right in there with you! I was just in a campaign, but we went out seperate ways over the summer, and I'm now looking for a new game as it seems we might not be playing anymore. The possibilities are endless, ranging from me making a new game to me trying to find another game like you. Contact me at RKenshin1111@hotmail.com or SwordHunterCho on AIM...

mfrench

First Post
We've got a group in University City, we're about to start a new campaign when the school year restarts (~ 2 weeks), and we could probably add more to the group if anybody's interested.

Gunslinger

First Post
Mrfrench, i'd be interested in joining your game. If you could get me more info (days, frequency of play, etc) that would be cool.

Gideon

First Post
Looks like I am moving to Jersey, yuck. But it is Cherry Hill so at least I am still a Philadelphia suburb boy.

Anyway, I am also interested in finding a game in and around that area. Maybe we can form a new group if Mfrench's would be over-full.

I have some DM experience but don't really think I am very good at being in charge.

mfrench

First Post
School doesn't start for another two weeks, so we don't have a date or time picked yet. In fact, two of our regular players have said they might bow out, so it's up in the air. I'll update you guys when I can.

Oh yeah, the DM wants to run a Realms campaign, as far as I know.

Remove ads