pain in the ass vop druid

llZaknafeinll

First Post
I'm making a vop druid and I'm doing this more for roll playing than skill my stats are
str12
dex14
con14
int 12
wiz 16
cha 16
starting at level 4 I'm a human 1level monk 3 level druid

my champ was once a monk dedicated to helping the weak and poor but after a terrible avalanche I was stuck and sure to die under a huge boulders for weeks! then a guardian of Obad-Hai saved me and put me in the pathos the druids! Obad-Hai had sent me in a mission to bring balance of nature in civilization!

So that's my back story but what I need help with is a item I'm thinking making for him that my god has blessed me with that absorb all the energy(by that the cost of that item goes to this one) in this item leaving nothing but amazing soil and I want this item not for combat .

I need help figuring a cost to creating plants and nature like if I wanted to awaken a animal or plant can just be the cost of that scroll but how would I figure out how to make a tree or turn a fountain into a pond with lily's and stuff.

So any idea in a Johnny apple seed Kinda person?

I'm pretty sure that this magic item would break your Vow. So, you'd definitely have to ask your DM about it. I assume they're already okay with VoP on a druid which has other issues altogether.

If your DM gives you the okay and lets you have this item, without losing your vow, it sounds like you're looking for something that casts Plant Growth at will. Something like that would run at least 30,000 gp. 3rd level spell x 5th level caster x 2000 gp.

llZaknafeinll

First Post
Yeah my dm approved it. it just can't be used for combat for any reason or I lose vop but I do believe you can have a item that was given to you from your god or something like that for example if you follow a leader/god and he gives you a magical or expensive item and he would be offended if you didn't take then you Can have that item for vop

I didn't think about that spell thanks!

Actually, by the rules, you cannot use or own any magic items or any sorts. Though the DM can always give you leeway with "Dude, your god gave this to you!" or "Take this macguffin for the power of plot!"

Remove ads