Release Fantasy Grounds Events, Releases & Sales

Fantasy Grounds

SmiteWorks USA LLC.
New Releases
Free League Publishing

Ruins of Symbaroum - Gamemaster's Guide
Time to prep and plan! The Symbaroum setting can be the staging ground for many kinds of adventures.

Ruins of Symbaroum - Player's Guide
Ruins of Symbaroum invites you to join in the adventure!

Ruins of Symbaroum - Bestiary
Explorers beware! More than a hundred creatures, monsters, and abominations.

Ruins of Symbaroum - 5E.jpg

Fantasy Grounds

SmiteWorks USA LLC.
Sign-up for
Paizo Organized Play
on Fantasy Grounds
September 10th

Pathfinder Society/Starfinder Society
This is a monthly event occurring on the second Saturday of the month. Games are free to play utilizing the Fantasy Grounds VTT. Having the free Demo version downloaded and updated prior to the event start time is a requirement to participate.

Sept Paizo 1.png

TheSword

Legend
Paizo’s flip mats are very good.

I have a lot on pdf and I actually fine they’re so big that I can clip out a section to use as a map on its own. So Hill Country could be used as a mountain path, a cliff edge, a summit or as one big location.

Most are very good quality.

Fantasy Grounds

SmiteWorks USA LLC.
New Releases
Fallout RPG - Once Upon a Time in the Wasteland
Modiphius Entertainment Ltd.
$14.99

Explore the Nuclear-Ravaged Wastelands outside of Boston.

Once Upon a Time in the Commonwealth is a short campaign told in three quests, ideally meant to be played by a gamemaster (GM) and four-to-six players over several sessions. Player characters (PCs) should begin at level 1, though GMs wanting a less challenging game may choose to start the group at a higher level instead. Pre-gen characters for six level 1 characters are included in this starter set.

The campaign introduces the game rules as the story develops. By the end of the campaign, the group should be comfortable with the 2d20 System and able to run further quests in Fallout 2d20 with the help of the core rulebook. Though many rules are introduced and taught within this quest line, you are strongly encouraged to read the Core Rule Book and refer to it with your players when teaching the rules.

The campaign is suitable for first-time players playing new or pre-generated characters but can incorporate existing characters too.

Fallout RPG - Once Upon a Time in the Wasteland(MUH052192FG).jpg

Fantasy Grounds

SmiteWorks USA LLC.
Paizo’s flip mats are very good.

I have a lot on pdf and I actually fine they’re so big that I can clip out a section to use as a map on its own. So Hill Country could be used as a mountain path, a cliff edge, a summit or as one big location.

Most are very good quality.
These are on Fantasy Grounds, so not the physical product, virtual tabletop.

Fantasy Grounds

SmiteWorks USA LLC.
New Releases
D&D Adventurers League EB-17 The Final Tribute
Wizards of the Coast
$4.99

Prince Oargev of New Cyre knows the location of the secret Cyran creation forge, but a grim litany of recent disasters has shaken his throne: plague, treachery, recession, and insurgency. This intelligence could buy him a chance to rebuild anew, but who'll be his highest bidder?

Optimized for APL 17, this is the first in a quartet of adventures, the Flames of War storyline.

D&D Adventurers League EB-17 The Final Tribute(WOTC5EDDALEB17).jpg

Fantasy Grounds

SmiteWorks USA LLC.
New Release
Pathfinder 2 RPG - Blood Lords AP 2: Graveclaw
Paizo Inc.
$26.99

Toil and Trouble!
After stopping a poisonous plot against the living population of Graydirge, the player characters must seek out the hag pulling the strings from behind the scenes. Yet hags congregate in covens, and facing off against the insidious hag coven called the Graveclaw leads to a race across the undead-haunted nation of Geb. From shadowed forests to an undersea temple, and from rusted-out factories to university lecture halls, the characters must investigate the trails of misery and fear the hags leave in their wake. The characters must vanquish the Graveclaw to protect the residents of Geb--or end up stewing in a hag's cauldron!

Pathfinder 2 RPG - Blood Lords AP 2 Graveclaw(PZOSMWPZO90182FG).jpg

Remove ads