• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Paizo Publishing Hires Sean K Reynolds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psion

Adventurer
That's too bad. He's about the only designer who's stuff I won't buy. Purely for personal reasons, but I'll hate having to hem and haw over Paizo stuff.

I don't dislike him for personal reasons, but I do differ with him on several salient points of design philosophy. He has done some cool stuff though. I just hope we see more "clever poison damage" and "manageable Deck of Many Things" Sean and less "Drow weapons are unfair!!!" and "Fire giants shouldn't be immune to a fire because they might be in a SUN!!!" Sean.

JeffB

Legend
Not a fan of the man or his work- especially his GH and FR work. Really bad.

But I suppose it's another notch in the belt of Paizo to "show off" to the hardcore 3E crowd-which is a good business move.

rounser

First Post
Sean's name is on both my favourite supplement books for 3E (FRCS and MoF), so a thumbs up from me.

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
This is great news. SKR is one of my favorite game designers. (Mainly for Anger of Angels but also for The New Argonauts.)

Tharkun

First Post
Meh

I don't really remember reading too much of his stuff so I can't say if I like his work or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads