• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Paizo Publishing Hires Sean K Reynolds

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingCrab

First Post
FRCS was a great book. I'm glad he's on Paizo's side because they need a lot of help if they're gonna keep competing with 4e.

lmpjr007

Explorer
Looks like Paizo is looking to recruit the top names in D20 to make products. With Nick Logue and now Sean, I have to wonder who they might be looking to pick up next to sign on? Monte Cook? Wolfgang Baur? Interesting times...

Alt F4

First Post
Wonder if Sean's arrival will be in time to make a mark on the Pathfinder Beta, or if we'll have to wait until the final release for that.

Either way I think this is a smart move on Paizo's part.

Wisdom Penalty

First Post
That's too bad. He's about the only designer whose stuff I won't buy. Purely for personal reasons, but I'll hate having to hem and haw over Paizo stuff.

I agree - this ended any chance (albeit a small one) that I'd buy Paizo stuff. Ah well, I'm only one amongst many. SKR is a nice guy, I'm sure, but his philosophies on life outside of gaming are just so...um, wrong.

Now, now, if I only listened to CDs of artists that shared my moral views, I'd have no CD collection. So I understand there's a double standard going on.

So be it. I don't need Paizo. They don't need me. Everyone's happy.

Wis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads