Pathfinder 2E Paizo Releases 15 New Books At (Virtual) Gen Con!

The pandemic-mandated online version of Gen Con is going on right now, and many companies traditionally use the event for big releases. The fact that it's online isn't holding Paizo back as they release their new products, including the Advanced Player's Guide for Pathfinder and the Starship Operations Manual for Starfinder.

advpl_gu.jpg

The Advanced Player's Guide includes new four classes -- the witch, oracle, investigator, and swashbuckler -- as well as new backgrounds, feats, spells, items, and archetypes.

st_op_ma.jpg

The Starship Operations Manual for Starfinder has new starship components and weapons to equip your ship with, as well as new starship combat rules.

PZO9306.jpg

Pathfinder Lost Omens: Legends contains 42 famous NPCs from the official Golarion setting.

Here's the full list of new releases:

For Pathfinder:
For Starfinder:

Last edited:

I wouldn't call most of these "books" when they include flip-mats and society scenarios in PDF. Likewise several are just cover variants.
Impressive, but not THAT impressive.
The article says 'products', not books.
It's still nearly 500 pages of new content spread across 3 books, and that IS impressive.

dave2008

Legend
I’m so glad people identified what was important about this post. Let’s have an extensive dictionary based argument about the word “book” next! That will be awesome! Such fun! So interesting!
The difference is one of expectation. I buy rpg books, but I almost never buy rpg related non-book products. So, seeing a title suggesting 15 new books I was excited to see what they are, and then disappointed to find it is only three new books really. That is a big difference from what is implied by the title. Nothing to get bent out if shape over, it just is what it is.

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases