• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Paranoia, Dilbert-Style Sat 9a - 1p (FULL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rel

Liquid Awesome
nerfherder said:
I'll take Saturday morning, too
winkgun.gif

Yes, but now I'm IN the game so this means you love me!

Ceresco

First Post
fusangite said:
But, if you enjoy my style of humour, as exemplified in last year's Gamma World Escape from the Embassy Suites, please consider signing on.

Since I did not attend this event last year, can you give me an idea of what you think is funny? I think I'm a very funny guy, but my wife would beg to differ.

fusangite

First Post
Ceresco said:
Since I did not attend this event last year, can you give me an idea of what you think is funny? I think I'm a very funny guy, but my wife would beg to differ.
First off, we should be discussing this in the Thursday game thread which, unlike Saturday, has a free spot. As for what I think is funny, I'm really not sure I can express it very well on the spot. The Trailer Park Boys game thread gives a reasonable idea of what I find funny; and, obviously, based on this thread, I find Dilbert funny.

I do not find puns funny. I do not find things that rhyme funny. I do not find bathroom humour funny. Other than that, I enjoy most kinds of humour. I'll leave it to those who have gamed with me before to fill in what I'm good at on the humour front.

fusangite

First Post
Okay guys. Due to our game starting at breakfast time, we cannot use my customary gaming location, the Embassy Suites bar. Would anyone like to offer their hotel room for the festivities? Apparently, my room at the Hyatt is a bit small but it will do in a pinch.

Rel

Liquid Awesome
fusangite said:
Okay guys. Due to our game starting at breakfast time, we cannot use my customary gaming location, the Embassy Suites bar. Would anyone like to offer their hotel room for the festivities? Apparently, my room at the Hyatt is a bit small but it will do in a pinch.

If the Hyatt lobby is set up as it has been in years past, I think that's the perfect gaming location.

fusangite

First Post
I'm location scouting for our game right now. I'll post a firm location later today.

If you have not heard a clear location by tomorrow morning, phone me: 801-651-4007.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads