Partial reconstitution of jazirian and ahriman

Its cuoatls and erinyes for the record. Chances of successful breeding should onviously be low but i think it probably would work with a powerful, corrupt, and obsessed enough experimenting mage binding enough of them.

Nephilim would imply it involved mortals at all.

Also No. He just wanted better slaves. No. Its going to be a mostly failed project (with a few successful offspring). These being should actually be born demigods. As their parentage is essentially straight up essence from jazirian and ahriman with no mortal blood watering it down. The mage basically caused a small but very bad crack in the balance of power between a few major pantheon conflicts. Because properly unified pieces of oroboros havnt existed simce jazirian and ahriman tore apart. No matter how small. The existance of these things is slightly bridging that in more than one way.

Its phase two of at least 5. Jumping off point.

The real threat is its going to change the flow of which gods are actively oppoaing eachother and many long standing conflicts will have completely different rules aa priorities have changed for some of the bigger gods. Its just enough of an event for that.

There will be a couple different major wars (all of whom"s fronts will be changing at least slightly) that the pcs at some point will land themselves in the middle of (one specifically i mean depending on the actions they take. But different potential ones)

The bood war will be affected. Demogorgon and orcus versus pale night and grazzt will now be fighting a 2 on 2 so that conflict will heat up. They could find themselves there.

The front of the blood war will look different. The majority of archdukes will be turning their attention to the celestial realms. And some celestial powers will be turning more attention to baator.

And a few other areas of interest will also be experiencing a shift. Multiple options for where to go.

The mage bred demigods will have a role to play in some politics as well as war fronts too. But its a bit more complicated than just centering on them. Just a catalyst that makes sense with what lore makes potentially reasonable.

But also its going to screw a bit with the makeup of some key planes that jazirian and ahrimans seperation had to do with the formation of. There will assuredly be weird effects.

Last edited:

Best as i can tell they are the only examples of jazirian and ahrimans pure blood and nothing else watering it down creating fertile outsiders which tick all the needed check marks and would essentially be small pieces of the over deity oroboros reconstituting.

Should also sap ahriman and jazirian's strength a bit as they are essentially unwillingly bleeding into these offspring.

Ah...woops.

Either way. Still not the case. Because you have angels and devils.

And then you have the minority who fundementally are actually something more.

Cuoatls are not normal celestials because unlike them they are actually tiny pieces of a god (jazirian whos one half of oroboros)

A select few devils are the same way for ahriman (also one half of oroboros)

Both are also fertile. Which is rare.

But they arent really independant beings. They are literally created from blood from the wounds of jazirian and ahriman. So unlike typical celestial and infernal host, they are literal god bits (from an overdeity). Basically small pieces of oroboros' soul. Therefore being fit to reconstitute small pieces of him imo but its implied. But the part about them being tiny pieces of the two gods is actually a thing as best as i can tell and seems directly stated.

As when oroboros existed what little else existed was skewed toward orderly gridlock at an extreme level. So he would be favoring the oroborans, if events unfold a certain way, such that it would be incredibly deleterious to the balance between disorder and order in his favor.

I mean't the other kind, the ones that are angel/devil hybrids.
I realized there was a better way to put my response to this. Its less like angels bred with devils and more like small piece of the dark side of a massively powerful god reconstitutes with small piece of its light side. The normal angels and devils are normal angels and devils. Not pieces of the god itself in raw form.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases