• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Path of Enlightenment [D&D4E]

Walking Dad

First Post
[sblock=DM & Wang]

"That's a longer story. I will tell you later. Do you see this orb? It seems to be an ancient elemental artifact, created centuries ago, by one of the high spirits of the Water god. The legend says that this object was used to control big masses of water at will. There was no mention of how to use this artifact, though." Ziang explains the soldier, reaching for the orb...

[sblock=OOC]
History, Arcana (1d20+10=18, 1d20+10=19)
Bad checks, but good bonusses :D

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Ziang Yu
Perception: 17 Insight: 14 Normal Vision
AC 18 Fortitude 15 Reflex 16 Will 14
Hit Points: 31 / 31 Bloodied: 15
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Action Points: 0 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge: 7 Surges per day: 9 / 9
Encounter Powers: Healing Infusion (Restorative Formular, Curative Admixture) 2/2, Repair Object, Spike Wire
Daily Powers: Caustic Rampart, Restoratve Infusion
[/sblock]
[/sblock][/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
[sblock= Ban Lu]
“I know nothing and I won’t tell you anything!!” The man suddenly shouts.
Make an insight check before your diplomacy/bluff check.
2/1[/sblock]
[sblock= Z & W]
The orb feels chill in Ziang hands. Both Wang and Ziang, but specially Wang whose chi is more developed, can feel a strange energy emanating from the object.
I’ll wait your call to keep descending in the cave…[/sblock]
[sblock= Koryo]

Initiative order:
Koryo
Captian
Sailor -5
Sailor1 -3
Sailor2
Sailor3 -9
Sailor4 -6
Pirate1
Pirate2
Pirate3 -10
Pirate4
Pirate5 Unconscious.
Pirate6
Pirate7
Pirate8
Pirate9
Pirate10
Pirate11

Koryo knocks his opponent unconscious with a controlled pierce in his neck chakras.
The captain fights with the moving waters, unable to reach a target.
All the sailors reach their marks, but not with their daos. Only one of them is able to fight the waters and the pirates proficiently, delivering a deep cut to his foe.
The pirates seem confident on their numbers, and recklessly attack the sailors with their blades, most of them finding their marks.
The far away pirates keep fighting with the waves.
[/sblock]
[sblock= L S K]
Master Jien 23
Shen: 20
Kaoru 15
Leng 14
Go Tao 12
Pirate 1 11 Dead
Pirate 2 6 Dead
Pirate 3 6 Dead
Pirate 4 5 Dead
Pirate 5 Dead
Pirate 6 -16
Pirate 7 -8
Pirate 8 Dead

Master Jien delivers the bandit standing in front of him a wide arc kick in the head, hitting the adjacent bad guy too.
Shen releases all his fury upon the pirate that dropped Kaoru to the ground. His Jian pierced the man’s heart; the pirate mumbled something while a line of blood ran from his mouth, before falling motionless to the ground. Shen Rui stands victorious evocating the tale of the first victory of the emperor against the barbarian king of the north.
Kaoru saves from the cold grip of death, and stabilizes.
Go Tao’s blow goes wide, missing the pirate by far.
The desperated pirate (6) sees a gap in Master Jien defenses, when the old man looks back, preocupated by his disciple. The bandit cleaves Jien’s stomach with his blade. (-10)
The other standing man wields his blade against Lucky Leng, making a superficial cut (-3)
Kaoru save Roll Lookup
Pirate 6 attack Roll Lookup additiona critica damage: 1
Pirate 7 attack: Roll Lookup
[/sblock]

Atanatotatos

First Post
[sblock=voda]Koryo looks hastily at his side and backwards to check on the situation, then decides to finish the pirates in front of him before moving on to help his companions. He passes by the unconscious pirate's body, leaning on a broken ship's timber, reaching the man in fron of him. He swings his dao in fron of his face to distract him, then hardens his fingers and drives forth a spear-hand at his neck.
[/sblock]
[sblock=actions]move:c14; monor:hunter's quarry on 6; standard: twin strike on 6: Dao 14 vs Ac, 3 dmg; unarmed strike 16 vs AC, 3 dmg+2 quarry (dmg rolls are wrong on the link, i subtracted strenght bonus here)[/sblock]
[sblock=ministats]Koryo, human ranger 1
Init:+5 Speed:6 Insight:13 Perception:20
AC:15 For:17 Ref:15 Will:14
Hp:34/34 Surge:8 Surges/d:7/7
Basic/opportunity attack: scimitar +7,1d8+4 dmg
Powers: Twin strike, hit and run, careful attack
Two-fanged strike, Unbalancing parry, Channel Chi
Jaws of the wolf[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
[sblock=DM & Wang]

"Strange sensation. But I'm ready to go on. Any tactics we shall discus before combat starts?" Ziang asks the soldier.

[sblock=OOC]
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1782162/
[sblock=Mini stat block]
Ziang Yu
Perception: 17 Insight: 14 Normal Vision
AC 18 Fortitude 15 Reflex 16 Will 14
Hit Points: 31 / 31 Bloodied: 15
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Action Points: 0 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge: 7 Surges per day: 9 / 9
Encounter Powers: Healing Infusion (Restorative Formular, Curative Admixture) 2/2, Repair Object, Spike Wire
Daily Powers: Caustic Rampart, Restoratve Infusion
[/sblock]
[/sblock][/sblock]

covaithe

Explorer
[sblock=ooc]New baby arrived this morning; I'm going to be a little distracted for the near future. Please don't hesitate to NPC Leng if I'm slow posting.[/sblock]

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
[sblock=DM, Leng, Kaoru]Shen sees the blood spill from his Master. He yells out words of encouragement, begging Master Jiem to strike back.

ooc: Use Commander's Strike on Master Jiem. He may make a basic melee attack and deal his base attack damage + 2 (my Int mod). [/sblock]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads