Pathfinder 1E Pathfinder 3PP

Erik Mona

Adventurer
I need to talk to some folks in the office who have been tracking this a little more carefully than I have, but we expect some folks to publish rules jukes and the like, so I don't anticipate problems with your plans.

--Erik

lmpjr007

Explorer
2) The product actually has to be compatible with the Pathfinder RPG.
Just off the top of your head, will dual stat books be possible?

3) The license will go live with the release of the actual game at Gen Con 2009 (other publishers can have stuff out at the same time).
Very cool.

5) We'll send certain folks copies of the final rules when they go to the printer so that they have time to get stuff ready for August.
How can we get on this list to get a final copy early?

Samurai

Adventurer
Eric, could you try to specify some of the differences you are planning between the printed Beta version this year and the "final edition" next year? I know the final edition is significantly longer, and might include any rules changes deemed necessary from the feedback to the beta rules, but what else are you planning to fill out that final edition? Is that additional material significant enough that creating Pathfinder beta-compatible products a waste of time, or not allowed?

dmccoy1693

Adventurer
Well, I don't anticipate that that is the actual likely scenario (some updates improvements are likely) but for the sake of argument, let's just say: Yes.
"Identical" was indeed the wrong choice of words. "Tweeked for final rules differences" is more what I meant. But yea, you got what I meant.

Remove ads