Pathfinder 1E [Pathfinder] airwalkrr's Rise of the Runelords Reborn! IC

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Not far from your group a man sits on a log pile enjoying a midday meal. He watches your group approach curiously. When you start questioning the glassworks laborer he stands and meanders over to watch the interaction. He looks to be in his mid-twenties with brown hair and wearing simple clothing suitable to outdoor labor.

Seeing the badges, he speaks up."Say, aren't you the fellows that fought the goblins in at the festival? I thought I recognized you. Damn fine work that was. I volunteered to help the guard with sweeping the streets for any stragglers after you lot wiped out the bulk of them. The name's Evret by the way." He offers his calloused hand in greeting. "Are you still trying to figure out why the goblins attacked?"

Last edited:

airwalkrr

Adventurer
While one of the workers continues about his work, the other walks up to Nuko, his eye on the copper badge. "Deputies, eh? Alright, ye can come inside, but ye'll have to talk t' the boss first. I can take ye to him."

He motions for you to follow him up the ramp leading into the storage area. "Watch yerselves on the way in. Some dangerous equipment around. Wouldn't want ye to hurt yerselves."
OOC: You may wish to evaluate the newcomer's place in the group, first (Selc's character, Evret). The dock worker is content to wait while you talk to him.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[section]

Kelvyn shakes his head ruefully as the pretty girl flounces off in a huff. A pity . . . she's a likely looking lass. But a man such as I am stands out anyway; I need the extra attention she might bring like dust-digger needs a thunderstorm.

The big Kell turns his gaze from the girl and to his companions, who've resumed their walk to the glassworks. He follows along, one hand on the hilt of his sword and his great hammer held loosely in the other. He watches as the others approach the Glassworks laborer.

When the other man stands and comes over, Kelvyn lends his attention to the newcomer. He extends a large, calloused hand to Evret and returns his greeting. "We did our part in the goblins' rout, for certain sure, but weren't th' only ones to fight. These townsfolk are a brave lot." This last is spoken in a tone pitched just loud enough for the Glassworks man to hear. "I am Kelvyn. These companions are Nuko, Thrindar and . . . Jekyll, yes?" He turns to the last addition to the deputy-hood, a question writ on his expressive face.
[/section]

[sblock=OOC]--[/sblock]

[sblock=Actions/Rolls]--[/sblock]

Defense: 14, Critical Defense: +08, Armor DR: 5/Magic or Large, CMD: 19
Fort: +3, Reflex: +3, Will: +0

Initiative: +3, Perception: +0, Sense Motive: +0

Weapon in Hand: None

Abilities: Str 19, Dex 16, Con 12, Int 10, Wis 10, Cha 10

Condition: None
[/sblock]

airwalkrr

Adventurer
OOC: Thrindar notices nothing unusual about the situation. Townsfolk go about their business. The Glassworks continues to puff out smoke. The workers resume working while Kelvyn talks to Evret. Seems a typical day.

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Evret pumps the big mans hand a few times and says. "Pleased to meet y'all. I think I've seen you around the town Kelvyn; a big guy like you is hard to miss! Look here now, I know some of you fellas are fairly new in town right? I've been here a few months myself and have gotten to know the people well enough. Most of my work is done for the day so if I can help at all I would be honored. Anything I can do to keep those little beasts away you know? You never know what another set of eyes might see."

kinem

Adventurer
Nuko extends his hand in greeting as well. "Pleased to meet you, Evret, Jekyll. I've only been in town a few days, and it's good to see so many willing and able to help defend the place."

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Evret shakes Nuko's hand and nods in agreement.

If no one outright objects, he will tag along as the group enters the glassworks. He keeps his eyes peeled for anything of interest.

G

Guest 11456

Thrindar: Initiative +2 / Perception +3 / Sense Motive +3

The dwarf nods at Evret's last sentence. "Indeed! More eyes never hurt. Next time we see the sheriff we can see about getting you a badge as well. Meanwhile please join us in our investigations." He then turns to his companions. "Shall we?" He then moves toward the door.

Remove ads