Pathfinder 1E Pathfinder Beginner Box Character Creator Released

Imaro

Legend
Hero Lab just released the character creator for the Pathfinder Beginner Box here... Starter Edition - Hero Lab - Lone Wolf Development

It also includes the Barbarian class from the player download Paizo provided. Have to say this was a really cool move on the part of both Paizo and Hero Lab. Paizo just really continues to impress me with the way they handle their business and customers.

NOTE: Not sure if this would be better served in a different section of the forum, but if the mods do... please move the thread to the appropriate place.

IronWolf

blank
I am looking forward to trying this out later this weekend. I like the full blown version for Pathfinder. Assuming this Beginner Box Hero Lab release is if the sme quality it will be a great tool for folks starting I out with the Beginner Box. Plan on getting IronPup's character he created last weekend into it as the first test.

GreyLord

Legend
Nice post, just d/l'd it and will give it a shot. Never used HL stuff, but I'll give it a shot on this and see how I like it.

IronWolf

blank
I installed the new Hero Lab on my Windows machine a little bit ago. I put in the first character IronPup made last weekend and true to Hero Lab fashion found an error I had made when helping him! Seems like a great package. I plan on playing with it a bit more later today and hope to get a review of it up on my blog.

Remove ads