• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Pathfinder RPG Core Book - Cover Posted

Dragonhelm

Knight of Solamnia
Suh-weet! :D

Paizo does an excellent job with their art. Their products are so solid on so many fronts. That's why I want to support both 4e and Pathfinder.

Now, to go rob a bank so I can afford to...

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
I honestly don't remember the last time I decided to buy a book solely on the basis of the cover. Paranoia 2nd edition, maybe. But damn -- even if I weren't already, even if I'm not planning on running a Pathfinder campaign, I'm in.

Boregar

First Post
While I think the artwork is very cool, I have to say I don't like the font at all. It just seems too 'busy' to me.

FATDRAGONGAMES

First Post
I honestly don't remember the last time I decided to buy a book solely on the basis of the cover. Paranoia 2nd edition, maybe. But damn -- even if I weren't already, even if I'm not planning on running a Pathfinder campaign, I'm in.

LOL- we were just discussing this a little bit ago, everyone here agreed the cover alone would definitely spur sales. Nice Job!

roguerouge

First Post
This one?
Paranoia2nd.jpg

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads