• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E [Pathfinder] Software Support?

Perram

Explorer
I imagine PCGen is going to support Pathfinder eventually, because it also supported the beta, but what other software support is on the horizon for Pathfinder?

Twowolves

Explorer
HeroLab is supporting Pathfinder RPG upon launch (this Thursday) with the basic datasets, and the more advanced features (PrCs, some other unspecified stuff) will be free downloadable updates in the coming weeks.

kitsune9

Adventurer
I thik that HeroForge also has pathfinder support in the works.

I really hope so. This will be great. I hope someone will do some small time development. I know that there will probably be zero money in a full software development for Pathfinder, but a decent Excel character sheet generator will be good.

Obryn

Hero
I think HeroForge will be your best bet. :) It carried me through even my roughest spots with 3.x, and tweaking it for Pathfinder should be fairly easy for those fine folks. :)

-O

kitsune9

Adventurer
I think HeroForge will be your best bet. :) It carried me through even my roughest spots with 3.x, and tweaking it for Pathfinder should be fairly easy for those fine folks. :)

-O

I used it for my RPGA characters. For some reason, PC Gen never worked on my computers. Even now, I've downloaded the latest version and it doesn't even "turn on".

Perram

Explorer
Sounds like some good software, will HeroForge be able to make NPCs as well? (Orc Rangers, Goblin Paladins, Gelatinous Cube Necromancers?)

Obryn

Hero
Sounds like some good software, will HeroForge be able to make NPCs as well? (Orc Rangers, Goblin Paladins, Gelatinous Cube Necromancers?)
HeroForge for 3.5 is astonishingly detailed, and every creature with workable game stats is included as a possible PC race. So yes on the first two, no on the last. :)

I used it for NPCs for my 3.5 games.

-O

Perram

Explorer
HeroForge for 3.5 is astonishingly detailed, and every creature with workable game stats is included as a possible PC race. So yes on the first two, no on the last. :)

I used it for NPCs for my 3.5 games.

-O

Sounds good! Then I think they may have a new customer. :)

Remove ads