Paths of Legend: Paths of Madness (IC)

Rathan

First Post
The only hostile intent that Dremis shows is that who wishes to try to remove the two sickles he's just reclaimed as his own.... his eyes look about at those around him wondering if anyone of them had anything of value to steal then remembers they all had everything stripped from them in there cells.... he shrugged to himself and focused on the paths again... "quickly... which way?!" the halfling said as he pushes his way to the front and stepped a little closer to each opening checking for traps....

[sblock=Searching for Traps Check]Taking a 20 to search each entrance for traps.... giving me a 26 search check to do so for each few moments spent on each entrance....[/sblock]

ethandrew

First Post
Seventeen looks around the cavern and tries to recall from his memory of this place, "Well, wherever we are we'd better hope the Reds don't know about it. Because this is where they'd come looking once they realized we've escaped. That is if they even care." He looks around while the halfling searches.

He stops after a few moments, "Listen, I don't know any of you, whether you deserve to be jailed or not, I don't care. The point is we have a choice here, we can stick together or we can split up and go it alone. Whatever we choose, I want to thank you. Thank you all for helping me get out of there. My name is Seventeen, by the way, and it's a pleasure."

[sblock=Bardic Stuff]Seventeen will wrack his brain for information about large mining caverns under Thay proper and also any information about this particular cavern that might prove useful. Bardic Knowledge check of 27 and Knowledge Geography of 14.[/sblock]

Myth and Legend

First Post
"Humans talking too many!" Grunted the Minotaur, still eying his surroundings. "Name of me is Dace! - the monster reinforced the statement by slamming his palm against his muscular chest. - "Dace strong! Him know, herd make strong - stronger. Stay in herd, stay alive. Also, Dace know the way to North"

The Minotaur pointed towards the direction his innate senses told him was North, and eyed his surroundings once more, unsure as to which path to take.

Voda Vosa

First Post
"I'm Kumtin. Your gratitude is not of my interest, although you speak the truth, we shall stay together, if we are to have some chance to live in the underdark. Trust me, I know." The duergar says, coldly.

G

Guest 11456

Bree - Human Monk/Assassin

Entering the cavern and looking about she listens to the others for a few moments. "Well! We should probably make a decision about our direction and get moving as quickly as possible. I do not believe that any of us wish to return to our cells." She glances around the cavern for another moment. "The name is Breeanalulia Firewalker. But you may call me Bree for simplicity." She emphasizes this last bit with a nod and a smirk.

OOC: Is the collar by chance an "Amulet of Mighty Fists +1 " or does it function slightly differently?
Amulet of Mighty Fists: This amulet grants an enhancement bonus of +1 on attack and damage rolls with unarmed attacks and natural weapons.

pneumatik

The 8th Evil Sage
When there's a pause in the introductions, Xoan excuses himself to Seventeen and says, "I'm Xoan. I have some practice fighting with weapons, like this one." He waggles one of the shock sticks. "I doubt I'm much compared to guys like Dace, though. I definitely think we should stick together."

"We're going to go further down, right? Away from the Red Wizards?"

[sblock=Xoan's stuff]Initial Armor: +7 armor bonus to AC for 7 hours from the end of the last fight.
Detect hostile intent: 30ft radius for 1 hour from the end of the last fight.
Remaining PP: 23
Has two shock sticks[/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
The slight human female plucked absently at the crystal on her forehead and said, "Shard...like a piece of something left over after it breaks...daggers of glass from a mirror."

She looks up, eyes widening. "Yes we should go...if we go together, maybe it won't be a nightmare anymore."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases