• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Paths of Legend: The Azgundi Tournaments

Amaury

First Post
Johen had not realized his companions were gone and is a bit surprised. He salutes Vashar and goes out as well where he quickly spots Estelle. It is hard for him to believe she's there in front of them.
He tries to remember how she had left them.. then there seems to be some issue with Muzdum (again he thinks).

But Johen doesn't say a word and simply waits for someone to start.

OOC: out for a week from tomorrow.

Arkhandus

First Post
"Aye, no need t' get yer feathers ruffled," Alaric says as he passes by. "The Dragon Plague does nasty things t' critters like that wyrmling. We jes' held it off long 'nough that the Plague finally took her life, as it was already goin' to. Muzdum's jes' takin' care o' the body so the barkeep don't have to."

crazy_monkey1956

First Post
The Adventurers' Guild Compound

The guard glares at the dwarf, "The disposition of the dead is carefully regulated in this city and all guild members, which this poor dragon was, have the right to resurrection if their party members or family can afford it, and proper funeral arrangements if not. Skinning this creature, as you so crudely suggested, would be a violation of the rights of the dead and would result not only in your expulsion from the guild, but also criminal charges."

Vashar emerges from the tavern, approaching the guard and speaking matter of factly, "I am the last surviving party member of the dragon and lack the funds to pay for a resurrection. Given the rumors of plague among dragonkind, I also highly doubt she has as any surviving family to speak of."

Meanwhile, Aleera looks Estelle over in a not-so friendly manner, finally muttering with a lack of enthusiasm, "Pleased to meet you."

The Lords' Mansion, Lady Nineveh d'Anovia's Quarters

Renaldo and Dominic struggle and Renaldo sees a near crazed murderous intent in his eyes. House guards arrive and assist in subduing Dominic in short order.

Lady Nineveh seems equal parts infuriated, shocked, and saddened, calling for a cleric of the Healing Light. The cleric arrives in short order and casts several spells of detection.

"He's under an enchantment of some sort, I believe. I must take him back to the Cathedral of the Healing Light and where one of our senior priests can attempt to break it."

Nineveh's anger tightens her lips into a thin line, "Renaldo, he was with you, was he not?" It is clear by her tone that she suspects he may be under an enchantment as well.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"Mi' Lady, for your safety, I subject myself to the detection magics. Yes he was wit me, but we got seperated in the tavern known as the adventurer's guild. I was with some recently made aquantices, when one of them revealed imprtant information that I woould only repeat to you and those with whome you find most trusted.

And I re-iterate, I place myself in your discretion as to discerning magics. If you but ask, I will also submitt my sword to you."

He bows deeply, no action being made to even get near any of his weapons.

"A full accounting I would give to you and the Lord, but only in the prescense of those with whome you find most trusted."

ethandrew

First Post
Estelle laughs despite herself, "Wow, if venom could speak...let's see, you obviously aren't the diplomat of the group so," Estelle eyes her up and down, blatant enough for all to see, "So judging by your weapons, armor, and well, that blouse, you probably aren't a warrior or a mage, so what are you? The candle-blower?" Estelle stares directly at her, unblinking, and then her cutting laughter broke the momentary silence, "I kid, of course. The pleasure is all mine," she says over-enthusiastically, though clearly it wasn't.

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Fine, dispose it yerself then, boy." The dwarf let loose of the corpse, and takes the covering cloth into his backpack again. "Ye humans know nothin', not a damn thin'." the dwarf mutters, while recovering his now blood stained piece of cloth. "Cruel..." *grumbles* "Savin' their pathetic village..." *grumbles* "Dragons..." *grumbles*.
The dwarf get to the door, and before leaving, he turns and speaks again, obviously upset. "See ya mates in tha mornin' then." and heads to his blacksmith for the night, grumbling and grumbling, speaking with himself.

Shayuri

First Post
Shayuri gapes at the guard in shock.

"Skinning it?! No one said anything about skinning it! Did they?"

She looks around then calls after the dwarf, "You were going to SKIN her?"

(OOC - Not sure who estelle is addressing)

Yttermayn

First Post
Aohdan had thought things were finaly smoothed over, but then Shayuri's outburst shattered that illusion. Aohdan threw up his hands in disgust before moving to stand with Valen, sighing also.

Remove ads